Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their Database Administrator and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $71,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Database Administrator
The Database Administrator will be responsible for our customers database performance, availability and redundancy. Working with a team of System Administrators, the Database Administrator ensures the database engines and databases in the field are set up in an optimal way.
- Analyze complex change requests and procedures to determine and help implement the best possible solutions using automation where possible.
- Install and configure our software solutions remotely on Linux and/or Windows servers.
- Participate in operational tasks with multiple products.
- Perform software upgrades, configuration changes and disaster recoveries.
- Create, maintain and improve documentation and database maintenance procedures.
- Develop and communicate DB best-practices and procedure.
- Develop scripts and automation to improve the efficiency of database administration and maintenance.
- Identify, assess and implement improvements to processes and technologies to deliver a better product.
- Perform 3rd level support in the areas of changes.
- Participate in training new staff members.
Qualifications – Database Administrator
Successful Database Administrator must have minimum 3+ years of database administration experience.
- SQL, database administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the following technologies: SQL and NoSQL Databases, Microsoft SQL / PostgreSQL, Shell, Python or PowerShell.
- Experience with backup and recovery, high availability/cluster, and disaster recovery.
- Experience with stored procedures, triggers, views, constraints, and functions.
- Strong technical aptitude and an understanding of medical imaging.
- Excellent teamwork skills, and the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com