Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their DevOps Build & Release Engineer and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $90,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – DevOps Build & Release Engineer
The DevOps Build & Release Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our DevOps infrastructure. As part of the Build Control team, you will be instrumental in improving the build ecosystem stability, efficiency and numerous integrations.
- Create, maintain and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services.
- Support development teams in their adoption of DevOps best practices by being a subject matter expert.
- Document your work appropriately (requirements, designs, code, training information, etc.).
- Participate in project scoping, requirements gathering, and time estimation.
Qualifications – DevOps Build & Release Engineer
Successful DevOps Build & Release Engineer should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with pragmatic solutions, partnering effectively with various team members along the way.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent skills and practical industry experience.
- Experience with build tools and distributed version control systems (Jenkins, Gradle, git).
- Strong experience using Python in complex application development.
- Strong experience working with automation tooling (Terraform, Ansible, etc.).
- Experience writing unit tests and e2e tests.
- Ability to adapt to working with a wide array of technologies and languages.
- Experience with Unix, shell scripts, command line.
- Familiarity with the Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Experience working within AWS and it’s managed services (EC2, RDS, Lambda etc.).
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com