Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their DevOps Engineer.
- DevOps Engineer = $120K-$140K + Bonus
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (covers about 80% of the premium, coverage starts Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The DevOps Engineer will own and be responsible for architecting and implementing scalable solutions that offer our customers new insights on their own businesses. You’ll use the best tools for the job -whether modern and revolutionary or time tested and proven- to deliver elegant, scalable solutions that meet business and technical needs. Your team will support you and you the same. Peer review of solutions and implementations is expected. You will play an integral part in building the foundation of our future.
- Design, deployment and maintenance of multiple AWS environments.
- Automation of build, deployment and testing of internal tools, typically using python or shell.
- Troubleshooting and performance monitoring of applications, databases, data processing servers and associated storage systems.
- Network analysis and architecture design with a mind toward maintainability, scalability, and security in an AWS environment.
- Work with the engineering team to develop robust and scalable platforms and workflows for new analytics processes.
- Evaluate and integrate cloud services and tools.
- Develop, document, and implement migration plans for continuous improvement of existing products and services.
- Automate log collection, storage, and analysis.
- Implement and maintain organizational security policies.
Successful DevOps Engineer will have 5+ years of experience supporting scalable applications on distributed architectures, storing large data sets and supporting analytics.
- Expert level Linux system administration skills.
- Management and scaling of traditional RDBMS and/or NoSQL.
- Deployment of cloud-based infrastructures such as AWS, Rackspace, Joyent, etc as well as on your own iron.
- Hands on experience with Chef or Puppet as well as containers such as Docker.
- Experience with large scale data management and processing systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, Redis, Spark, Riak.
- Added bonus: understanding of Healthcare IT standards such as HL7 HQMF, HL7 CDA-based standards, EMR and FHIR.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview (see what is involved below)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.