Join a fast-growing software company in Montgomery County with 450+ employees, who work remotely, as their DevOps Engineer.
Compensation: $85K-$155K+ (Junior-to-Senior) + Bonus
- 60M+ Raised
- 200+ Clients in 60+ Countries
- 8-year old Software Company
- Health Care + Vision + Dental Coverage
- Telemedicine + Tele-behavioral Health
- 401(k) with Employer-Match
- College Tuition Rewards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Short/Long-Term Disability
- Plus much more…
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as they collaborate across all teams to build infrastructure and software for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients to utilize during clinical trial processes throughout the world.
- Collaborate and liaise with global teams throughout the entire SDLC, working to deliver software products and seamless client services, free of obstacles and road blocks
- Automate and scale development, networking, security and operational infrastructure using DevOps tools and code
- Assist the team in supporting production hosting operations 24/7
- Optimization and improvement of workflows in a regulated and compliant environment
- Employ critical thinking while solving problems using a logical and process-centric
- Perform other related tasks and duties as required
Successful DevOps Engineers will have worked within an on-prem environment with large systems and have hands-on experience with Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restrictions now or in the future
- Hands-on experience with container technologies – Docker
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code tools – Terraform, CloudFormation, Packer
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools – Ansible
- Hands-on experience with cloud technology – VMware, AWS, etc.
- Experience with pipelines and the SDLC, including version control tools such as Git
- Experience with integration tools – Jenkins, CircleCI
- Proficiency with Shell scripting and coding – Bash, Powershell, Python, Ruby
- Experience with IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET and .NET technologies, preferred
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with Devin Clark.
- Round 1 = Phone or Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone or Video Interview with Hiring Manager (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.