Join a 40+ employee $20M+ Series A Energy Management Software startup that optimizes building efficiency and cuts costs as their 100% remote DevSecOps Engineer.
- Base Salary = $180,000 to $220,000
- $24M in funding
- Several Fortune 50 customers (Facebook, Nike, Microsoft, NFL…)
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- 401k Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – DevSecOps Engineer
The DevSecOps Engineer will be responsible for engaging with customers as a DevOps/Cloud subject matter expert and escalation point as well as assisting in the transformation of architecture and technologies, driving the expansion of our various IoT applications.
DevSecOps Engineer Manager’s Responsibilities
- Leading modernization and optimization efforts to improve the reliability and scalability of systems and platforms.
- Assisting the customer with management and improvement with CI/CD pipeline and configuration management tooling and approaches.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Build tools to assist with the automation of common analyst tasks such as threat intelligence lookups, malware analysis, SOAR, DLP, SIEM, reporting, and sample analysis.
- Support assessments of critical security control for the company’s cloud-based applications and remediate security gaps conducted by the security team.
- Stay current and remain knowledgeable about new threats. Analyze threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures from security events across a large heterogeneous network of security devices and end-user systems.
Qualifications – DevSecOps Engineer
A successful DevsecOps Engineer will have 10-20 years of overall business experience with 8+ years in a cloud-related role with startup + (10,000 employees) large company experience.
- Must have SOC 2 or ISO compliance experience.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC): AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform.
- Previous experience with EDR and forensics would be considered an asset.
- Round 1 = Zoom Video Interview with the Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Technical Interview (45-60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Situational/Cultural Interview (45-60-minutes)
- Round 4 = Video Interview w/ CEO (30-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.