Join a 500-employee 25-year old awarded technology solutions provider as their Director of Cloud Business Operations.
- Director of Cloud Business Operations = $180K-$200K + Bonus
- Partnerships with proven technology leaders, including Sage Software, Microsoft, Citrix, and Cisco
- Over 6000 clients around the globe
- Oracle Netsuite 5 star award 2020
- $50M Annual Revenue
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(k) + 1% employer match
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance + Child
- Disability Insurance
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Job Description – Director of Cloud Business Operations
The Director of Cloud Business Operations will be responsible for leading teams of technical engineers towards profitable and sustained high-quality delivery of services to customers. A Director of Business Operations is responsible for developing and managing the overall customer experience at select clients including delivering projects on time/on budget, and leading delivery teams.
- Identify, define, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risk, resolve issues and achieve cost savings for our clients.
- Own P&L responsibility for the practice, as well as for individual projects.
- Implement communication strategies with clients to effectively promote team accomplishments and review project status/delivery milestones on a regular basis (written status reports, client meetings, conference calls, etc.).
- Manage project budget(s) to meet or exceed parameters of project scope; proactively communicate changes of delivery status to client and management
- Direct delivery of all projects in a defined area; ensuring projects are completed at or ahead of schedule, costs are managed to budget, and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Report project status and other relevant business metrics to senior management on a regular basis and/or as required (utilizing written updates, conference calls, etc.) Oversee achievement of several scorecards and key performance indicators directly or through collaboration with other roles in services, sales, and marketing.
- Responsible for hiring, utilization, and development of people.
- Effectively build, develop, and manage a team of consultants.
- Regularly perform 1:1s with direct reports to provide feedback.
- Partner with senior management to provide career path planning and coaching to ensure consultant job satisfaction and professional growth.
Qualifications – Director of Cloud Business Operations
Successful Director of Cloud Business Operations will have 10+ years of experience working with technical applications, or equivalent, including strong knowledge of process methodologies.
- Consulting background with a record of delivering complex technical solutions within defined timeframes and budgets.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Azure and a clear understanding of navigation/delivery/provisioning.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong business expertise, keen understanding of business needs, and ability to ensure technical solutions, strategies, practices, and governance deliver business and customer value.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Deep understanding of consulting, practice products, and the business of relevant clients/partners, including:o Business acumen (client business drivers)
o Sales and Marketing
o Financial analysis (e.g., ROI & TCO)
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone screening w/ IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Managers (1 hour).
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Head of Talent Acquisition (30 minutes) + DISC assessment.
- Round 3 = Phone Interview w/ Co-President (45 minutes).
- Decision (Criminal Background + 2 Supervisor Reference Check)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com