Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Director of ERP/CRM Engineering.
- Director of ERP/CRM Engineering = $170K + Bonus (up to 15%) + Stock options
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Director of ERP/CRM Engineering
The Director of ERP/CRM Engineering will be leading and designing the team responsible for enabling our tools and technology platforms to communicate with each other effectively. This will involve overseeing the planning, management, and evaluation of internal and third party hardware and software platforms.
- Manage the Platform Integrations team.
- Develop the future vision of the Platform Integrations team as we continue to grow.
- Collect business requirements for new or improved software integrations.
- Evaluate new platforms and tools to be utilized by our team.
- Plan and document new features for handoff to the broader organization .
- Make recommendations on needed resources and hiring goals for your team.
- Manage KPIs and evaluation of team performance.
- Participate in annual budgeting and spend forecasting for platforms and tools.
Qualifications – Director of ERP/CRM Engineering
Successful Director of ERP/CRM Engineering will have experience managing projects involving: Salesforce, NetSuite, DocuSign, HubSpot, Atlassian (Jira and Confluence), Google Workspace.
- Professional project management experience.
- Professional experience with user training.
- Experience with business intelligence services such as Tableau, Amazon Quicksight, etc.
- Background in security and privacy focused organizations.
- Exceptional communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record of people management and team growth based on organizational needs.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- IT Pros Phone screen (15-30 minutes)
- HR Phone screen (15 minutes)
- Zoom interview (3.5 hours)
- References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com