Join an emerging profitable SaaS startup with global customers as their Director of Accounting.
Compensation: $180,000 to $200,000 Base Salary + Quarterly Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home(or in-office/hybrid if preferred)
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Director of Accounting will report directly to the CEO, managing the full-cycle of day-to-day accounting & reporting necessary to run the business & drive growth, acting as a strategic business advisor to partner with the Executive Team.
- Go beyond the traditional accounting responsibilities to work on various projects leveraging data and analytical skills to drive better company performance.
- Managing the full-cycle of day-to-day accounting and all aspects of the finance, controller, and accounting functions, including: financial reporting, forecasts, planning, budgeting, financial analysis, cash management, AR/AP, payroll, etc.
- Building and managing a financial month-end close accounting process to result in accurate monthly reporting for the Leadership Team.
- Leading the Leadership Team through a manual and monthly budget exercise.
- Completing any required governmental documents and filings.
- Managing all business related insurance policies.
- Performing data analysis to provide business insights.
- Evaluating legacy systems and implement new systems to automate transaction processing and routine tasks.
- Participating in streamlining and process improvement projects to increase efficiencies and enhance the internal controls over accounting processes and systems.
- Working cross functionally on strategic company projects/initiatives and applying critical thinking skills to provide solutions that drive company performance.
- Working with team leads to set and achieve quarterly, annual and multi-year financial goals, as well as reviewing intermediate forecasts that track to those goals.
- Reporting, maintaining and forecasting SaaS metrics across all products.
- Building an accounting team under your leadership.
Successful Director of Accounting applicants will have 7 to 10 years of accounting and financial business partner experience & will have been a financial leader at a fast-growing, SaaS/startup company before.
- Have a deep understanding of SaaS financial strategies and metrics while managing tradeoffs between growth, investment, and profitability.
- Are a resourceful, creative, problem solver.
- Are knowledgeable and passionate about upholding, and implementing, accounting and financial best practices.
- Have experience working with Quickbooks and Quickbook integrations.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of G-suite for business (google sheets, google docs, etc.)
- Are a confident and creative financial business partner and strategist.
- Are a confident do-er who is comfortable working autonomously to think of new ideas but also implement them.
- Desire to take ownership of all projects and deadlines.
- Have a demonstrated ability to execute, follow-up, and ensure attention to detail.