Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Director of DevOps Engineering.
- Compensation: up to $150K + bonus (up to 15%) + stock options
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Director of DevOps Engineer
The Director of DevOps Engineering will manage the Platform Operations teams responsible for infrastructure components and services across the entire engineering organization.
- Work closely with the software engineering organization
- Shape the implementation of our internal platform to empower our engineers to work most effectively
- Manage strategy, hiring and execution across the Platform Operations group
- Hire and recruit successful candidates
- Create goals for the team that align with broader organizational direction
- Guide and advise teams through career development paths
- Define measures of success for projects and teams
- Evaluate and integrate cloud services and tools
- Develop, document, and implement migration plans for continuous improvement of existing products and services
- Implement and maintain operational environments according to security policies
Qualifications – Director of DevOps Engineer
Successful Director of DevOps Engineer will have 7+ years of experience with AWS and 5+ years of experience with team management, preferably hybrid.
- Familiarity with strict security compliance programs such as FedRAMP, HITRUST, etc.
- Seasoned experience with DevOps practices
- Background with Infrastructure and Configuration as Code development
- Ability to lead incident management and disaster recovery events
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit ww.itprosphilly.com.