Join a 4-year-old veterinary startup that connects hundreds of vets with thousands of hospitals that have been growing 100% year-over-year as their ERP/CRM Project Manager.
Compensation: $100,000-$120,000 + Equity Plan
- Growing by 100% per year
- High visibility role with exposure to the entire executive team, including CEO, COO, and CTO
- More than 130 veterinarians on staff
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Equity ownership plan available after 1 full year of service (profit sharing)
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – ERP/CRM Project Manager
The ERP/CRM Project Manager will collaborate with stakeholders to document the project scope, deliverables, goals, risks, blockers, success measures, and estimated resources needed.
- Convert Strategic Initiatives into organized and executable plans.
- Ensure that projects remain in-scope and meet budgetary, scheduling, and quality requirements.
- Create, manage, and distribute project communications artifacts like charters, schedules, and budgets.
- Communicate routinely to management, customers, project team members, and other stakeholders, actively soliciting and addressing customer and project team feedback.
- Assist in business development efforts to create project proposals, RFPs, estimates, and schedules.
- Set and monitor project budgets and staffing requirements.
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to the project, including subcontractor monitoring.
- Develop project control and reporting procedures and manage changes in operational plans.
- Plans and leads status review meetings, which may include internal team members, vendors, and customers.
Qualifications – ERP/CRM Project Manager
Successful ERP/CRM Project Manager will have 2-4 years of experience as a Project Manager or similar position responsible for defining and managing project scope, timelines, profitability, and effective delivery of products or services.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar position is preferred.
- PMI or PMP certification or similar from an accredited organization.
- Experience in managing delivery of customer-facing and internally facing products or services.
- Has a technically relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Proficient in Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytic capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to create an environment that fosters data-driven experimentation with a focus on results.
- Round 1 = IT Pros screening call (15-30 minutes)
- Round 2 = Video interview w/ COO + PI Assessment
- Round 3 = Video interview with technical team rep.
- Round 4 = Final video interview with CEO (30 minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.