Join a profitable global SaaS startup with over 5,000 clients in 90+ countries that process $500MM+ transactions per year headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, PA with 70-employees.
Compensation: $65,000 to $85,000
Benefits & Perks:
- 90% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans + Teledoc
- Work-from-Home Wednesday’s
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More…
“Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work.”
“Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny.”
“A product that users care about.”
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing corporate support to the C-suite at a very fast-paced emerging tech startup.
- Manage busy executives’ calendars and daily schedules. Prioritize both business and personal meetings to maximize the most appropriate use of time. Anticipate and resolve any potential scheduling conflicts.
- Arrange travel and prepare itineraries. This includes frequent trips both domestically and internationally.
- Help facilitate any planning or scheduling with the executive’s direct team members.
- Run errands and help with ad hoc projects including spearheading special projects and initiatives as directed by management.
- Coordinate special and corporate events.
- Write and draft correspondence, speeches, presentations, and announcements from the executive office.
- Act on behalf of the COO, CMO, CTO and CPO in meetings, calls, and correspondence, etc.
- Remain flexible in working hours, while we will aim to maintain more of a 9-5 there will be demanding weeks that require longer hours.
Successful Executive Assistants will have at least 5+ years of experience supporting C-level executives in a SaaS product company.
- Proven leadership abilities; confident and authoritative demeanor
- Thrives with little direction and can track open issues and follow-up items to closure
- Understands the organization and how to “get things done” even when there are competing priorities
- Experience with Google Apps (docs, presentation, sheets, drive, Gmail)
- Previous experience booking business travel including international travel
- Bachelor’s degree; strong academic performance
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros