Join over 40-employees who have dedicated their talents to a Software-as-a-Service fitness-focused startup located in Philadelphia as their Front End Engineer.
Compensation: $80K-$90K + ESOP
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 4,000+ Customers in 80+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Front End Engineer Job Description
The Front End Engineer will be responsible for owning a project from creation to completion and build features on the cutting edge of development.
- Work with designers on creating the most intuitive and interactive experiences for our users
- Help define, document, evolve and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
Successful Front End Engineers will have experience developing single-page web applications for consumer-facing SaaS products.
- Experience utilizing React, Angular, or other frameworks
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like templating engines (JSX, Twig, etc), and build systems (Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience creating APIs with at least one of the following design patterns: REST, RPC, GraphQL
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
- Experience with Transpiling tools such as Babel and understanding cross-browser compatibility concerns
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview Interview w/ Leadership + Hiring Team (2-4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.