Join a 4-year-old veterinary startup that connects hundreds of vets with thousands of hospitals that have been growing 100% year-over-year as their Full Stack Developer.
Compensation: $130,000-$150,000 + Equity Plan
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Equity ownership plan available after 1 full year of service (profit sharing)
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Full Stack Developer’s primary focus will be towards sprint-based product development as part of a growing software engineering team.
- Key contributor to technical solutioning as part of the engineering team.
- Design, develop and maintain excellent software in a cloud environment.
- Implement automated tests & integration tests, TTD preferred.
- Identify issues, respond to user feedback & resolve critical blockers.
- Monitor analytics & propose solutions to ensure a reliable & scalable platform.
Successful Full Stack Developer applicants will have 3+ years professional software engineering experience in user facing web application software development.
Preference: Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, Jira, PostgreSQL, BI and ETL
- Understanding of modern web frontend component based architecture patterns & cloud applications.
- Experience with a variety of web services & application architecture.
- Experience working in a continuous integration & deployment system.
- Production experience with cloud services.
- Experience implementing unit testing & automated testing.
- Knowledge of or experience in planning, estimating, & working from user stories in an agile sprint-based team workflow.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Tech-related.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video/phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.