Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Full-Stack Software Engineer.
- Full-Stack Software Engineer = $120K-$140K + Bonus
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (covers about 80% of the premium, coverage starts Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The Full-Stack Software Engineer will own and be responsible for developing key components of our overall system that enables our customers to bring new insights to their own businesses. Will use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or time-tested and proven, to deliver elegant, scalable solutions that meet business and technical needs.
- Work with a team of developers to execute strategies, implement solutions, and produce peer-reviewed quality software.
- Develop user-facing interfaces into the data ecosystem.
- Build serverless pipelines to handle API requests.
- Own the deployment of software and setting up monitoring.
Successful Full-Stack Software Engineer will have 3+ years of experience in programming in a client-server environment, including Django, react/ember, and Postgres.
- Experienced in serverless frameworks within AWS, including lambda, API Gateway, S3, SQS, DynamoDB.
- Pragmatic approach to software development including continuous improvements, testing, and user-focused software.
- An experienced technologist who has worked in the frontend and backend driven to create high-quality products.
- Collaborative and enjoy working towards team goals comfortable diving into the details of design and implementation.
- Skilled at piecing together services and processes to create new features and products.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview (see what is involved below)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.