Join a revolutionary Series A IoT Energy startup that has raised over $20 million as their 100% remote Head of UI/UX.
Compensation: $230,000 to $250,000 + Equity
- $24M in funding
- Several Fortune 500 customers (Facebook, Nike, Microsoft, NFL…)
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Head of UI/UX
The Head of UI/UX will oversee the design and implementation of our platform, ensuring that we are delivering the future of energy management and sustainability, unparalleled to even the greatest monitoring platforms. You will work to transform how companies manage the operational complexities of facility energy usage at all levels.
- Work closely with the CEO, VP of Engineering and CRO to bring products to market.
- Lead thinking about the product’s look and feel to both meet the need of deep analysis and understanding we need to provide but to also make sure our product’s look and feel is unparalleled.
- Create and realize a stage-appropriate and effective product operating model including organization design, core processes, tools and measurable and actionable metrics, KPIs and OKRs
- Work closely with Engineering to deliver solutions that engage and delight our users
- Follow the latest trends and paying attention to both the big picture and the small details simultaneously.
Qualifications – Head of UI/UX
Successful Head of UI/UX must have a strong background in designing unique user interfaces and an ability to understand the best way to deliver data to our customer in a meaningful manner.
- Must be able to design a one of a kind user interface for modern energy management. We don’t want to build to industry standards, we want to build for the future.
- You have experience building and conducting usability tests and analysing usage data to drive improvements.
- You have a collaborative mindset and a history of being a great partner to both Engineering, Sales and Product.,
- You follow the latest trends and pay attention to both the big picture and the small details simultaneously.
- You have a bias towards decisiveness, basing your decisions on facts and data – always thinking about how to delight your customer.
- You have the ability to hire, motivate and grow a world-class UI/UX team.
- You have strong communications skills both inside and outside the team.
- You love to be in front of customers and prospects and you are equally comfortable presenting to a single prospect or to an audience of hundreds at a conference or trade show.
- You know this role will grow and you are comfortable telling folks when it has expanded outside your abilities, so we can figure out how to grow you and the company correctly.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.