Join a 50-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their HR Generalist.
- HR Generalist = $90K-$120K + Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The HR Generalist will collaborate with the Head of People to guide and own the administration and execution of all HR policies and procedures. You will participate in the development of all talent programs (learning & development, employee engagement, culture, performance management, performance improvement, etc.). This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team making a big impact.
- Recommend and execute enhancements at the current onboarding program to meet changing business and candidate needs.
- Own employee relations issues as they arise.
- Handle all administrative tasks related to onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering all data into an HRIS and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Own the strategic relationships with Drexel University and Venture for America.
- Serve as an effective and dedicated business partner to employees and leadership.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook and organizational chart, and contribute to the development of policies.
- Partner with the Head of People on the creation of engaging intranet content.
- From time to time, we may need the HR Generalist to step into full-cycle recruitment and recruitment coordination.
Successful HR Generalist will have 3+ years of experience with SaaS products in an agile environment leading teams and developing others.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of HR Specialist/Generalist experience.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and a natural intellectual curiosity.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Final Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (3-hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.