Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their Infrastructure Engineer II and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $85,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Infrastructure Engineer II
The Infrastructure Engineer II is responsible for handling initial requests that come into the Hosted Infrastructure department. This position acts as the face of the department to either clients or other internal teams. In addition to performing scheduled tasks such as daily checklists, the Infrastructure Engineer II is also responsible for initial troubleshooting of issues.
- Initial troubleshooting on most requests that come into the department.
- Build, design, deploy, and maintain new servers, cloud services, storage, and network changes.
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution or escalates when appropriate.
- Participate in discussions for applications performance and infrastructure outage incidents to provide monitoring observations and updates.
- Recognize and resolve server, network, and storage issues.
- Use and troubleshoot scripts, Infrastructure as Code and automation platforms.
- Participate in schedule tasks such as daily checklists and in on-call rotation.
Qualifications – Infrastructure Engineer II
Successful Infrastructure Engineer II must have exposure with provisioning/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (CentOS, RedHat).
- Experience with VMware vCenter.
- Ability to design maintainable long-standing systems with a small team of engineers.
- Ability to understand and translate complex requirements into working solutions.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers like Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Exposure with Infrastructure as Code tools such as: Terraform and Packer.
- Exposure to writing code in a language such as: Python, PowerShell, and BASH.
- Experience with network-based firewalls such as Fortigate/Palo Alto.
- Experience with secure data transmission technologies such as VPN / MACSec / TLS.
- Experience with networking, including routing and switching.
- Experience with a version control code repository like Gitlab, Bitbucket, etc.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com