Join a 40+ employee $20M+ Series A Energy Management Software startup that optimizes building efficiency and cuts costs as their 100% remote Data Engineer.
- $160,000 to $180,000
- 10% Bonus
- $24M in funding
- Several Fortune 50 customers (Facebook, Nike, Microsoft, NFL…)
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Data Engineer
The Data Engineer will design, build, and deploy complex data pipelines in cloud environments that work with time-series data.
- Establishing metrics around data quality, reporting quality, and how to improve the speed of analysis.
- Create chart points in SQL such as cumulative value over time.
- Own the performance of data pipelines.
- Build cutting-edge data products, services, and APIs.
Qualifications – Data Engineer
A successful Data Engineer will be located on the USA East Coast and have 3+ years of hands-on data engineering experience in petabyte-scale data systems.
- Experience with big data systems including Spark, KubeFlow, BigQuery, Athena, Postgres, Cockroach, etc.
- Experience with systems automation and configuration systems such as Kubernetes, Lambdas, Cloud Functions, Airflow, Etc.
- Understanding of time-series data and how to report events and occurrences on that data correctly.
- Programming languages like Go, Python, or Scala
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.