Join a 20+-year-old IT Services company with 15-employees located in Montgomery County as their IT Operations Manager leading a team of 5+ Engineers.
Benefits & Perks:
- Employer covers 50% of family health insurance (Independence Blue Cross PPO Silver Secure)
- Vanguard Simple IRA w/ 3% Company Match
- Flexible PTO (Uncapped within reason!)
- Expense account for cell phone, travel (mileage at IRS rate/mile up to $250/month + gas once $250 is exceeded), customer reimbursements, etc
- Plus Much More…
IT Operations Manager Job Description
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for managing a 5+ person team of technical analysts.
- Review performance with engineers
- Coach, mentor, and develop talent
- Own the completion of client deliverables with quality and timeliness for the team
- Orchestrate and lead the technical service operations department
- Supervise technical deliverables as performed by IT analysts to ensure client needs are met
- Engage clients during technical service delivery in times of escalation or significance
- Oversee client project deliverables (upgrades, new installations, migrations, etc.)
- Develop IT service policies relative to onboarding, ticketing, documentation, patch management, remote monitoring and management, service delivery, etc.
- Assist in creation/execution of organizational structure to support efforts of scalability
- Synthesize vCIO efforts with account managers to consult clients on general technology strategy relative to their business function
- Assist sales team as a technical resource in closing new business (net new and existing client projects and opportunities)
- Develop company managed service and professional services product offerings
- Oversee and organize existing service delivery offerings and corresponding technology (managed help desk services, network services, backup services, wiring services, cyber-security services, etc.)
- Collaborate with the leadership team regarding company vision, strategy, and profitability of service department
- Develop and maintain customer-first, growth culture in the service department
- Serve as a top-level resource for service team members for escalations and help
IT Operations Manager Qualifications
Successful IT Operations Manager applicants will have experience working for an IT Services Company (MSP) and have experience managing a technical IT Infrastructure team.
- Experience with the billability of engineers
o Service revenue
o Open Tickets per type
o SLA / time to complete tickets
o Customer satisfaction (CSAT / NPS)
- Must be able to work in the office 40-hours per week (no remote work offered)
- Must be comfortable working in a small family-like office and setting
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.