Join a 50 year old business technology solutions provider with 50+ employees as their IT Support Engineer II.
Compensation: $70-80K +Bonus up to $2,000
Benefits & Perks:
100% USA-West Coast Remote (Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming)
Dental Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
Disability & Life Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
Flexible Spending Account
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The IT Support Engineer II will:
- Open tickets & troubleshoot issues in an effort to achieve first call resolution metrics.
- Consistently adhere to defined department policies & procedures for processing, escalating, notifying & closing tickets.
- Troubleshoot & address second level support tickets.
- Utilize general troubleshooting techniques & available resources provided in order to diagnose & resolve issues.
- Fully document all associated resolutions and/or actions taken in the ticketing software system by means of knowledge base articles & other technical documentation.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance tasks as defined by service level agreements.
- Assist with client on boarding projects & other tasks/projects as assigned.
- Assist with process improvements and service delivery on a continuing basis.
- Responsible to maintain relevant technical certifications as needed. Includes, but not limited to, Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, and Cisco certifications.
- Provide off-hours support for emergency calls as a member of an on-call rotation. (on-call rotation every 2 months) (time & a half for on-call)
Successful IT Support Engineer II applicants must have 4+ years of experience with Office 365, Windows Server, Azure, Citrix, and Active Directory.
- Must come from another MSP or IT Services company where they serve small to medium-sized businesses.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video/phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = 30-60 minute Interview w/Hiring Manager & Tech Team
- Round 3 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.