Join an intelligent life sciences software startup that’s helping to deliver COVID-19 vaccines and help cure cancer through augmented reality as their Lead of Engineering.
Compensation: $180,000 to $200,000
- 370 million COVID vaccine doses supported
- $100M Series C
- Company size doubled in the past 12 months
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited time off
- $500.00 stipend for home set up
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Lead of Engineering
The Lead of Engineering will lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of engineers who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, the Director of Engineering will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
- Lead our engineering efforts to deliver great software on time, that is aligned with our strategy.
- Mentor and grow the professional and technical capabilities of our engineers.
- Guide development teams on planning, estimation, prioritization, balancing technical debt and meeting project milestones.
- Collaborate with product design teams to help refine concepts as well as anticipate future needs.
- Accountable for overall team performance measured by execution on release commitments.
- Formulate and measure long-term objectives and standards for individual engineers and the team.
- Drive a culture of innovation, teamwork, quality and ownership.
- Oversee second tier support and work with Customer Support Manager to provide the best possible end-user experience, monitor and measure established KPI’s.
Qualifications – Lead of Engineering
Successful Lead of Engineering will have minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in dynamic, fast-paced software development environment.
- Minimum of 3 years software engineering leadership with proven success in delivering large and complex projects through multiple engineering teams.
- Experience defining and implementing API solutions with micro-service architecture that serve both front-end and back-end applications.
- BS degree in software engineering, computer science, or similar education/experience equivalent.
- Wide and lateral communication skills with the ability to demonstrate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-60 minutes)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager + Team (45-60 minutes)
- Round 4 = Decision + Criminal Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.