Join a fast-growing software company in Montgomery County with 450+ employees, who work remotely, as their Lead Software Test Automation Engineer.
Compensation: $100K-$130K + Bonus
- 60M+ Raised
- 200+ Clients in 60+ Countries
- 8-year old Software Company
- Health Care + Vision + Dental Coverage
- Telemedicine + Tele-behavioral Health
- 401(k) with Employer-Match
- College Tuition Rewards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Short/Long-Term Disability
- Plus much more…
The Lead Software Test Automation Engineer will have experience managing small or large teams of Software Testers across multiple cross-functional project teams in a 90% automated environment.
- Manage successful software testing team and provide direction and guidance to the testing team on a day to day basis.
- Oversee and coordinate all testing tasks of the group
- Serve as main point of contact for all testing-related requests and questions for the group
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the testing department by providing guidance on testing methodology and technical implementation of complex functions and systems
- Provide continued mentorship and support for group members
- Identify ways to leverage the knowledge and best practices across the department in order to provide direction and mentorship to less experienced staff
- Automate test scripts using industry-standard tools
- Conduct peer reviews of test plans and test cases
- Create general final test plan summary reports
- Ensure all activities and deliverables comply with FDA regulations
- Ensure all system requirements are clear, testable, and consistent with the clinical trial protocol
- Generate and execute test scripts and trace matrices
- Author and manage the completion of all validation related deliverables on each project
- Create validation plans according to a risk-based testing methodology
- Contribute to the product research and development process by providing the team with new solutions and ideas.
Successful Lead Software Test Automation Engineers will have experience in software testing, having used various testing techniques.
- Hands-on experience creating automated tests (not just executing automated tests)
- Coding experience in a programming or scripting language, preferably Java/Groovy.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL
- Ability to develop and execute test plans for software applications with low to medium complexity
- Test Automation experience, such as – Selenium Cucumber, or Gherkin
- Experience documenting defects and track resolutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of SDLC
- Experience reading Business Requirements Documents
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restrictions now or in the future 🇺🇸
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with Cam.
- Round 1 = Phone or Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone or Video Interview with Hiring Manager (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Take-Home QA Challenge (48-hours)
- Round 4 = Panel Video Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours)
- Round 5 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.