Join a technical consulting company managed services provider founded in 2004 as their 50% remote | 50% in-office Level I Support Engineer.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Employer-Paid Certifications
- Flexible work schedule
- Company laptop with docking station
- Company cell phone with paid data services
- Company Credit Card
- Mileage reimbursement for traveling cost (10% travel)
- 401K w/ 4% employer-match
- Major holidays off
- Flexible PTO policy
- 90% Employer-Paid Health Benefits for Primary and 70% Employer-Paid Health Benefits for Dependents (Family Members)
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Level I Support Engineer
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for the technical support of 5-to-75 person businesses within a 60-minute radius of Philadelphia, PA.
Level I Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming customer requests related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to help desk tickets either in person or over the phone.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Support real-time problem analysis and lead to resolution.
- Provide technical training for end-users and technical documentation.
- Perform system administration, project execution, and technical support functions for Microsoft, Linux, and network infrastructure.
- Collaborates directly with Level 3 tech support to contribute to the overall performance of the help desk operation and new technology initiatives.
Qualifications – Level I Support Engineer
Successful Level I Support Engineer will have 1+ years of concentrated experience in computer technology or computer services
- Microsoft 365 Administration, Microsoft 365 technologies, and networking
- Windows Active Directory and DNS technologies
- Exchange Online
- Round 1 = IT Pros Screening
- Round 2 = Take-Home Technical Assessment
- Round 3 = CEO + Team Video Interview
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.