Join a one of the Philadelphia region’s leaders in Managed Technology Services for small to mid-sized businesses as their Level I Support Engineer.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 + Bonus
Work Location: 50% remote | 50% in-office
- Employer-Paid Certifications
- Flexible work schedule
- Company laptop with docking station
- Company cell phone with paid data services
- Company Credit Card
- Mileage reimbursement for traveling cost (10% travel)
- 401K w/ 4% employer-match
- Major holidays off
- Flexible PTO policy
- 90% Employer-Paid Health Benefits for Primary and 70% Employer-Paid Health Benefits for Dependents (Family Members)
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for the technical support of 5-to-75 person businesses within a 60-minute radius of Philadelphia, and will provide technical assistance and support for incoming customer requests related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
Successful Level I Support Engineer will have 1+ years of concentrated experience in computer technology or computer services
Skills Qualifications: Windows/Linux, Microsoft 365 Administration, Microsoft 365 technologies, and networking, Windows Active Directory and DNS technologies, Exchange Online. System administration, project execution, and technical support functions for Microsoft, Linux, and network infrastructure.
Additional Experience Qualifications: ability to respond to help desk tickets either in person or over the phone/email. Experience in installing, modifying, and repairing computer hardware and software. Ability to provide technical training for end-users and technical documentation.
- Round 1 = IT Pros Screening
- Round 2 = Take-Home Technical Assessment
- Round 3 = CEO + Team Video Interview
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.