Join a $90M+ profitable 25+ year old IT Managed & Cloud services provider with over 6,000+ clients and 500 employees as their Level II Systems Administrator.
Major Clients/Customers: Dell, Buffalo Bills, Equinox Fitness Clubs, The Juilliard School, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Thomson Reuters, etc.
Compensation: $90,000 to $100,000 + Bonus
Location: 50% home office + 50% on-site visit to clients in the Tri-State Area (mostly New York and New Jersey)
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance + Child
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) + 1% employer match
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Level II Systems Administrator
The Level II Systems Administrator will provide our clients with support, proactive maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, remote monitoring, management and support of their infrastructure and other related technology needs.
Qualifications -Level II Systems Administrator
the Level II Systems Administrator will have 5+ years’ experience in an IT Consulting or Managed Services environment as an Engineer providing external clients with design/development/advisory services for on-prem and cloud-based technology solutions
Additional Qualifications & Preferences:
- 2+ years of experience supporting small/medium sized businesses.
- 2+ years of experience supporting the Microsoft Windows Server environments, Active Directory and Exchange.
- 2+ years of experience working within a NOC (Network Operations Center)
- Working knowledge VMware Virtualization
- Understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching
- Familiarity with Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Scripting knowledge (Batch, PowerShell or VB)
- SMB Backup and DR Solutions (Datto/Axcient/Veeam)
- Corporate Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 management
- PSA: ConnectWise, Autotask
- RMM: Continuum, Labtech, AVG Managed Workplace, Kasaya
- Passion for customer service and working with peers
- Strong Interpersonal, teamwork, process development, and network troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technology related major with a focus on infrastructure management.
- Any of the following Certifications: MCSE 2012+, MCSA 2012+, MCTS Network Infrastructure, MCTS Active Directory, VCP
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. A team member will contact you via email to schedule an interview if selected. Please no calls. No RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Call w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Call w/ Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Phone Call w/ CEO (30-minutes)
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.