Join a $90M+ profitable 25+ year old IT Managed & Cloud services provider with over 6,000+ clients and 500 employees as their Level III Engineer – Managed Services.
Major Clients/Customers: Dell, Buffalo Bills, Equinox Fitness Clubs, The Juilliard School, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Thomson Reuters, etc.
Compensation: $110,000 to $125,000 + Bonus
Location: 50% home office + 50% on-site visit to clients in the Tri-State Area (mostly New York and New Jersey)
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance + Child
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) + Employer Match
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Level III Engineer – Managed Services
The Level III Engineer – Managed Services will provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed: storage networking, server/desktop OS, cloud environments, network security, Active Directory, virtualization, system and network monitoring, and application installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Escalation point for Tier III support issues that are escalated from Tier I and II
- Apply vendor best practices to client environments under your management
- Assist the vCIO with the design, development, implementation and ongoing management of client infrastructure and systems
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems including network connectivity, traffic utilization
- Review technology and service metrics with the vCIO to help develop client technology roadmap
- Interface with third party vendors as liaison between client and vendor
- Utilize exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills to improve and maintain client relationships
- Provide on-site support to clients on as needed basis
- Provide after-hours coverage as part of an on-call rotation schedule and for client upgrades
- Maintain, develop and grow client documentation
- Assist with monthly reports, and recommendations for Managed Services Clients
- Stay current with industry and technology news, trends and best practices
Qualifications – Level III Engineer – Managed Services
the Level III Engineer – Managed Services will have 7+ years’ experience in an IT Consulting or Managed Services environment as an Engineer providing external clients with design/development/advisory services for on-prem and cloud-based technology solutions.
Additional Qualifications & Preferences:
- 7+ years IT experience
- 3+ years Managed Services experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work in an IT related field.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team Player
- Passionate about, and dedicated to the client experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- VCP Certification a plus
- CCNA Certification a plus
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- VMware ESXi 5.0/5.5/6.0
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- MSSQL 2008/2016
- Networking Technologies: Cisco, Meraki, SonicWALL, HP
- Storage Appliances: NetApp, Nimble
- VDI: VMware Horizon Vue, Citrix
- Enterprise Level Backup Solutions: Backup Exec, NetBackup, Zerto, VEEAM
- BDR Technologies: Datto, Axcient, eFolder, Cloudberry
- Microsoft Office 365
- Cloud Infrastructure: Amazon AWS, Azure
- PSA: ConnectWise, Autotask
- RMM: Continuum, Labtech, AVG Managed Workplace, Kasaya
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. A team member will contact you via email to schedule an interview if selected. Please no calls. No RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Call w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Call w/ Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Phone Call w/ CEO (30-minutes)
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.