Join a technical consulting company managed services provider founded in 2004 as their 50% remote | 50% in-office Level III Support Engineer.
Compensation: $60,000-$90,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Company laptop with docking station
- Company cell phone with paid data services
- Mileage reimbursement for traveling cost
- Major holidays off
- 10 days PTO
- Health Benefits for Primary and Dependents
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Level III Support Engineer
The Level III Support Engineer will analyze complex local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, and selecting operating systems, Virtual Network Technologies in Azure, Hybrid cloud solutions, and AWS, protocol suites. This includes configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
- Resolves difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation across all platforms including E-Mail, file transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing, and the like.
- Configures systems to user environments. Supports acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services.
- Acts as a technical project leader or provides work leadership for lower-level employees. Excludes those with full supervisory responsibilities.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of superior.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Acts as advisor to management on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Provide Level 3 technical assistance and support for incoming technology requests related to computer systems, software, project management, and hardware.
- Heavy emphasis on experience with Managed Services tools such as SNOW (Service Now), ConnectWise or similar.
- Highly proficient in hardware and virtual firewalls: Cisco, Palo Alto, Microsoft, or similar.
Qualifications – Level III Support Engineer
Successful Level III Support Engineer will have 10+ years of concentrated experience in computer technology or computer services.
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Expert knowledge in evaluating vendor products and making recommendations to purchase hardware and software.
- Knowledgeable in setting up administrator and service accounts.
- Knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation.
- Ability to troubleshoot software issues and customer applications as required.
- Has achieved industry-standard certifications, e.g.: Security+, CCNP, CCNA, Network+, MCSA.
- Excellent documentation skills are required.
- Round 1 = IT Pros Screening
- Round 2 = Take-Home Technical Assessment
- Round 3 = CEO + Team Video Interview
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.