Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Manager of Data Operations.
- Manager of Data Operations = $170K + Bonus (up to 15%) + stock options
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Manager of Data Operations
The Manager of Data Operations will take ownership of our day to day Data Operations tasks. This includes ensuring that the data operations team has production feeds timely, accurate, and complete in preparation for outgoing delivery to customers. You will also facilitate the Data QA and Analytics team as they profile and evaluate data for integration with our warehouse.
- Perform management responsibilities for the Data Operations team, including managerial support, regular one on ones, and yearly performance reviews.
- Provide escalated support for high profile issues.
- Present to executive management on team initiatives, progress, and pain points.
- Work with cross functional peers to ensure department and stakeholder expectations are met .
- Ensure supplementary reference data is updated and timely.
Qualifications – Manager of Data Operations
Successful Manager of Data Operations will have 4+ years of experience in the data industry, preferably in big data environments and 2+ years of team management experience.
- Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in python.
- Ability to gather requirements, test strategies, design deliverables.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Skilled teaching and instruction capability.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- IT Pros Phone screen (15-30 minutes)
- HR Phone screen (15 minutes)
- Zoom interview (3.5 hours)
- References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com