Join over 40-employees at a Software-as-a-Service fitness-focused startup located in Philadelphia as their Manager of Engineering.
Compensation: $180,000 to $200,000 Base Salary + Quarterly Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- 100% Employer-Paid Condo + Travel
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Manager of Engineering Job Description
The Manager of Engineering will be responsible for leading the engineering team from a hands-on perspective to build a successful SaaS product at a profitable company.
- Deliver products on-time and within budget.
- Provide hands-on leadership to a team of 10+ engineers + management: Software, QA, BI, DevOps, etc.
- Provide strategic guidance of all technology and engineering-related decisions, including product roadmap, to maximize the company’s future growth and profitability.
- Evaluate and evolve current application architecture, handle verification and validation of mission-critical software, and aid in decision-making aimed at developing a more seamless, scalable product.
- Oversee the hiring and management of all technology-related staff, consultants, and 3rd party vendors (engineers, data scientists, IT personnel, QA testing resource, etc.
- Implement technology solutions and development tools that may improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all Departments, and in a fashion that supports the company’s KPIs, mission, and values.
- Implement information security standards/policies, including running audits and document security procedures
- Lead writing and management of software-related documentation.
- Make recommendations for product improvements, and any other innovations that could be beneficial within any/all company departments and projects, based on technological research – especially those within the ticketing and blockchain industries, explore new tools/technologies to improve development efficiency and product quality.
- Analyze and report on opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services, including identification of competitive services, product and enhancement requirements, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services.
Successful Manager of Engineering applications will be located in the United States, have experience leading engineering teams, and must come from a SaaS product background.
- Experienced building and scaling teams and processes.
- Must come from an engineering background.
- Demonstrated history of achievement.
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with T. Brad Kielinski.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Founder + Head of Product (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros 🇺🇸
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.