Join a 40+-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Fitness Tech startup as their Personal Administrative Assistant.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 90% employer-paid Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social, and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
The Personal Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing both personal support to the CEO as well as office administrative support. This role will have demanding weeks requiring more hours, and light weeks requiring less. Balance will be key.
- Proactively and confidently own the management and execution of personal and home maintenance tasks
- Arrange travel and prepare itineraries. This includes frequent business and personal trips both domestically and internationally.
- Provide transportation to and from the airport
- Run errands and help with ad hoc projects as directed
- Arrange appointments, reservations, and all related paperwork and calendaring
- Light business administration including office support in the Denver office
- Provide light support for special projects and initiatives as directed by the Executive team
- Event planning and management
- Remain flexible in working hours, while we will aim to maintain more of a 9-5 there will be demanding weeks that require longer hours and weekend hours
Successful Personal Administrative Assistant applicants will have at least 3+ years of experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant and have a comprehensive knowledge of the Downtown Denver Area.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Reliable and loyal
- Thrives with little direction and can track open issues and follow-up items to closure
- Tech-savvy with experience using Google Apps (docs, presentation, sheets, drive, gmail)
- Previous experience booking business travel including international travel
- Positive, upbeat, and “can do” attitude but with a “thick skin” that will stand their ground
- Poise under pressure; keen sense of urgency
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org