Join a Fitness Software Company as the Personal Assistant to CEO in the Denver, CO office and home.
- $60K-$70K Base Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance 90% employer-paid
- Life insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and access to Teladoc at no cost to employees
- 401(k) plan immediately upon hire, which ranges from 1% to 4%, depending on the employee’s elective deferral percentage
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits Account
- Fitness Reimbursement: free monthly credits that can be redeemed for classes and gym memberships.
- 1-1-1 Philanthropy Program: Donate 1% of company time, money, and talent to help support local communities
- Phone Allowance
Job Description – Personal Assistant
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing both personal support to the CEO as well as office administrative support.
- Proactively and confidently own the management and execution of personal and home maintenance tasks.
- Arrange travel and prepare itineraries. This includes frequent business and personal trips both domestically and internationally.
- Provide transportation to and from the airport.
- Run errands and help with ad hoc projects as directed.
- Arrange appointments, reservations, and all related paperwork and calendaring.
- Light business administration including office support in the Denver WeWork office.
- Provide light support for special projects and initiatives as directed by the Executive team.
- Strong communication skills with the CEO’s work relationships and personal relationships.
- Event planning and management.
- Ability to physically prepare for CEO’s trips with shopping, packing, and organizing.
- Remain flexible in working hours, while we will aim to maintain more of a 9-5 there will be demanding weeks that require longer hours and weekend hours.
- On-call, go-to person for CEO. Available to answer questions, brainstorm, and provide real-time support at any time—mostly during weekdays but occasionally during evenings and weekends if something is time-sensitive.
- Occasional travel with the CEO for hands-on support.
Important Note: This role will have approximately 50-hour work weeks and then 30-hour work weeks every other week.
Qualifications – Personal Assistant
Successful Personal Assistant applicants must be local to Denver, CO, have experience as a Personal Assistant, and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Tech-savvy with experience using Google Apps (docs, presentation, sheets, drive, Gmail)
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. A team member will contact you via email to schedule an interview if selected. Please no calls. No RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Call w/ Chief of Staff (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Call w/ CEO (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Meeting (60-minutes)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com