Join a Series A Energy Management Software Enterprise that optimizes building efficiency and cuts costs as their 100% Remote Principal DevSecOps Engineer
Compensation: $180K-$220K + Equity
- $24M in funding
- Several Fortune 50 customers (Facebook, Nike, Microsoft, NFL…)
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Principal DevSecOps Engineer
The Principal DevSecOps Engineer will work actively engaging with customers as a DevOps/Cloud subject matter expert and escalation point.
- Help transform architecture and technologies in various IoT applications.
- Aid the Clients with management and improvement with CI/CD pipeline and configuration management tooling and approaches.
- Reduce error rates with scripting and automation ensuring efficiency.
- Continuously seeking solutions to customer needs and communicating trends to leadership while giving solutions.
- Support Customers during critical launches and events.
- Taking charge of developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
Qualifications – Principal DevSecOps Engineer
A successful Principal DevSecOps Engineer must have broad technical security skills in multiple technology areas such as systems management, big data, cloud computing, DNS, networking, encryption, authentication.
- Containerization and/or microservices architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Configuration management and automation (Terraform, DSC, Ansible, etc.).
- Knowledge in at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Able to conduct forensic analysis for both Windows and Unix/Linux environments
- Vulnerability scanning tools knowledge.
- Incident response phases knowledge and concepts.
- Past experience with EDR and forensics
- Know best practice security frameworks.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.