Join a revolutionary Series A IoT Energy startup with 45+ employees that deploys smart devices to reduce environmental impact and raised over $20M+ as their fully remote Principal Full Stack Engineer
Compensation: $170,000 to $190,000 + Equity
- $24M in funding
- Several Fortune 50 customers (Facebook, Nike, Microsoft, NFL…)
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Principal Full Stack Engineer
The Principal Full stack Engineer will help build the building analytics platform of the future. The company collect millions of data points a minute and utilize machine learning and big data tools to understand that data and help companies take real world action. The principal full stack engineer should be excited for the challenge of collecting the worlds building data and growing a company and team that can help reduce the environmental impact of business around the world.
- Build the most amazing technology you can quickly and efficiently.
- You love to be in the weeds, and really understands the complexities of components and the CSS associated with the application
- You have a product mindset
- You are able to take business objectives or values and work with Product to create various ideas for testing to see what delivers a real solution.
Qualifications – Principal Full Stack Engineer
The Principal Full Stack Engineer has at least 7+ years of hands-on software engineering in petabyte scale data systems.
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with middleware, messaging technologies and web containers
- Experience working with DB, good command of SQL, understanding of data modeling
- Working experience with GIT and JIRA.
- Strong knowledge of core programming fundamentals.
- Experience working with RESTful API services.
- Experience with distributed SQL databases.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of using container-based APIs including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work in a dynamic, independent, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented.
- Passionate about engineering perfection with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Write service layer code with proficiency, quality, and clarity
- Deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solutions
- Understand how to operate in an Agile environment and understand how to deliver using a Test-Driven CI/CD approach.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and work to tackle them
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and work collaboratively with your team to do your work and improve overall team knowledge and practices
- Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.