Join a revolutionary Series A IoT Energy startup that has raised over $20 million as their 100% remote Principal Full Stack Engineer
Compensation: $170,000 to $190,000 + Equity
- $24M in funding
- Several Fortune 50 customers (Facebook, Nike, Microsoft, NFL…)
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Principal Full Stack Engineer
The ideal Principal Full Stack Engineer candidate has extensive user interface development experience and knows how to optimize interactions and user experience.
- Build the most amazing technology you can quickly and efficiently.
- You love to be in the weeds, and really understands the complexities of components and the CSS associated with the application
- You have a product mindset
- You are able to take business objectives or values and work with Product to create various ideas for testing to see what delivers a real solution.
Qualifications – Principal Full Stack Engineer
The Principal Full Stack Engineer has at least 7+ years of hands-on software engineering in petabyte scale data systems.
- Ability to collaborate and debate ideas, with the outcome of finding the best solution we can quickly.
- You are fearless, aggressive, and creative in solving problems and tasks.
- Take ownership and improve upon our project management process.
- Experience with React, and functional programming a plus.
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Ability to deliver high quality experiences quickly and then learn from what they accomplish or fail at, to make them better.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.