Join a 40-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Product Manager.
Compensation: $110,000-$120,000 + Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home (if interested, ability to come in the office)
- 100% Employer-Paid Condo + Travel
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Job Description – Product Manager
The Product Manager will collaborate with the leadership team to guide our product roadmap, gathering complex needs from across the company, including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop and evangelize a product roadmap. You will understand and guide our vision and strategy as we look to better enable our customers with the product they need to be successful. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team making a big impact.
- Gather and prioritize requirements and roadmap initiatives for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with others from the engineering, product design, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the financial and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a small Product team.
- Define goals and metrics for your team and drive accountability.
- Work with engineering to optimize business outcomes and goals.
- Collect and organize product feedback from customer surveys, customer support, sales, marketing, and system usage data provided by development.
- Determine market needs by conducting research and information gathering sessions with existing and prospective customers.
- Assess competition in existing market segments.
- Support development of business plans for expanding into new market segments.
Qualifications – Product Manager
Successful Product Managers will have 3+ years of experience with SaaS products in an agile environment leading teams and developing others.
- Successful record of delivering products from the ground up.
- Data-driven with the ability to extract meaningful insights to make smart product decisions.
- Ability to partner with engineers and designers to conceptualize, ship, and iterate on products.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (2-3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.