Join a profitable global wellness-focused SaaS startup as their QA Automation Engineer with over 5,000 clients in 80+ countries that process $500MM+ transactions per year headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, PA with 35-employees.
Compensation: $80,000-$130,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- 90% Employer-Paid Health Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More…
“Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work.”
“Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny.”
“A product that users care about.”
QA Automation Engineer Job Description
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for all QA functions in the organization, plus building a team to support the QA environment.
- Improve globally-used software using automation testing best practices
- Emphasis on CI/CD while streamlining SDLC
- Write automated and manual unit tests to locate issues in the software, as well as recommending viable solutions to correct them
- Document your processes and trace issues back to specific code commits, feature releases, and user stories
- Implement automated regression tests to ensure that issues stay resolved in the future
- Collaborate with a variety of other product and engineering professionals in a fast-paced, Agile environment
Successful QA Automation Engineers will have at least 3+ years of experience leading software testing in a SaaS environment and has created an automation framework from scratch versus built upon a pre-existing framework.
- Must be able to work in the USA without any work restrictions
- UI automation, including Mobile
- BDD with Cucumber/Gherkin
- Performance/Load testing, preferably for cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated experience with the creation of automation frameworks (might show up as “proof of concept”)
- Prior product experience (cloud, SaaS)
- Demonstrated leadership (leading on projects, leading through others)
- Experience in BDD
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview Interview w/ Leadership + Hiring Team (2-4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.