Join a profitable global SaaS startup with over 5,000 clients in 90+ countries that process $500MM+ transactions per year headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, PA with 40-employees as their Lead QA Automation Engineer.
Compensation: $140,000 to $160,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- 90% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans + Teledoc
- Work-from-Home Wednesday’s
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More…
“Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work.”
“Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny.”
“A product that users care about.”
Lead QA Automation Engineer Job Description
The Lead QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for all QA functions in the organization.
- Create, build, and grow the QA practice
- Streamline the SDLC and release process while maintaining an emphasis on continuous delivery.
- Write automated and manual unit tests to locate issues in our software, as well as recommending viable solutions to correct them.
- Document processes and trace issues back to specific code commits, feature releases, and user stories.
- Implement automated regression tests to ensure that issues stay resolved in the future.
- Work with onshore (product & engineering) and offshore teams to ensure successful QA initiatives.
Successful Lead QA Automation Engineer will have at least 3+ years of experience leading software testing in a SaaS environment.
- UI automation
- Experience using Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience in BDD
- Performance/Load testing, preferably for cloud-based application
- Demonstrated experience with the creation of automation frameworks
- Prior product experience (cloud, SaaS)
- Demonstrated leadership (leading on projects, leading through others)
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes) → Take Home Assessment (15-minutes) → Video Interview with Hiring Manager (45-minutes) → Video Interview with Hiring Team (4-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: Click here to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Speak with Brad then to learn more
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.