Join a 50+ employee Business Management Consulting Company focused on CRM, Analytics, and Agile Solution Delivery as their Salesforce Engagement Manager.
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter Benefits
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Adoption Assistance
- Health Care Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Coverage with Prescription Coverage
- Dental and Vision
- 401K Match
The Salesforce Engagement Manager will develop and manage full project lifecycle, scope, budget, timeline, resources, deliverables, issues and escalations while continually setting client expectations and transition to support after go-live.
- Overall responsibility for project success and customer success
- Assist with Project Planning and other pre-sales activities
- Lead pre-sales teams in development and execution of Proposals including management of scope, schedule, budget and design
- Lead project teams in development and execution of project plans including management of scope, schedule, budget and quality
- Optimize plans and resources to deliver maximum value to clients
- Develop trusted adviser relationships with clients
- Collaborate with project, leadership and sales teams to bring thought leadership and the full force to your engagements
- Coach, mentor and develop junior resources
Successful Salesforce Engagement Manager applicants will have 3+ years consulting experience, Salesforce. com or other CRM or Cloud based solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Salesforce. com certification (Administrator, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Industry Experience in one or more of Higher Ed, Not for Profit, Manufacturing, Financial Services.
- Very strong customer facing skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience 5+ years of consulting experience
- Understanding of Agile Best Practices
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.