Join a 50+ employee Business Management Consulting Company focused on CRM, Analytics, and Agile Solution Delivery as their Salesforce Engagement Manager.
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter Benefits
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Adoption Assistance
- Health Care Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Coverage with Prescription Coverage
- Dental and Vision
- 401K Match
The Salesforce Engagement Manager will maintain user profiles, roles, and settings and provides training to end-users as needed.
- Salesforce Configuration
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Perform basic process automation including approval workflows and email alerts
- Perform basic configuration including extending objects, modifying page layouts, and assigning record types
- Salesforce Issue Support
- Diagnose and resolve security issues and assist users with understanding data models and information
- Data Quality Monitoring and Support
- Develops reports and dashboards to assist in monitoring data quality
- Monitors and maintains reports; remove unused reports and dashboards
Successful Salesforce Engagement Manager applicants will have 3+ years experience with CRM administration; Salesforce administration strongly preferred.
- 1-year experience in Einstein/Analytics Studio strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification or 3 years’ non-Salesforce CRM experience with the ability to obtain within 6 months
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org