Join a profitable global SaaS startup with over 5,000 clients in 90+ countries that process $500MM+ transactions per year headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, PA with 80-employees.
Compensation: $120,000 – $160,000 + Equity
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More…
“Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work.”
“Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny.”
“A product that users care about.”
The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be responsible for building a reporting solution that delivers analytics to customers – servicing metrics needs at different business levels. You’ll work closely with customer-facing product and engineering teams, gathering requirements to deliver critical functionality which offers the best possible reporting and analytics experience.
- Develop and own the data models.
- Perform requirements gathering and thoroughly analyze platform requirements.
- Accomplish deep-dive analysis of business requirements and existing reporting solutions to maintain a reusable and shareable BI platform.
- Develop and maintain various reports, dashboards, and visualizations in Looker and other reporting tools.
- Design and develop practical solutions for complex reporting needs. Apply data modeling techniques and standard practices to implement BI self-service and automated reporting.
- Write, understand, and debug complex SQL statements. Understand and analyze data using SQL and identify any data discrepancies and performance bottlenecks.
- Help in being an instrumental member of the engineering team with a focus on growing our data-driven culture.
Successful Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developers will have at least 2 years of experience in BI development, along with BI tools (preferably Looker), building dashboards, and reporting.
- Strong SQL skills and experience in SQL Server
- Experience w/ very large data volumes
- Knowledgeable with ETL processes
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.