Join a fast-growing software company in Montgomery County with 450+ employees, who work remotely, as their Senior DevOps Engineer.
Compensation: $110K-$160K + Bonus
- 60M+ Raised
- 200+ Clients in 60+ Countries
- 8-year old Software Company
- Health Care + Vision + Dental Coverage
- Telemedicine + Tele-behavioral Health
- 401(k) with Employer-Match
- College Tuition Rewards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Short/Long-Term Disability
- Plus much more…
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for automating/scaling development, networking, security, and operational infrastructure.
- Create CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Optimize and improve existing workflows in a regulated and compliant environment.
- Providing appropriate server infrastructure based on system requirements.
- Incorporating new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Support production hosting operations 24/7 (On-call rotation – weekly)
Tech Stack: VMWare, Ubuntu, AWS DR/BC Components, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Artifactory
Successful Senior DevOps Engineers will have at least 5-6 years of experience automating DevOps pipelines and troubleshooting issues.
- Expertise in building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of SDLC and tooling
- Strong understanding of best practices and DevOps principles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restrictions now or in the future 🇺🇸
To learn more, click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ to schedule a call with Devin Clark.
- Round 1 = Phone or Video Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Take-Home DevOps Technical Assessment (48 hours)
- Round 3 = Panel Video Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.