Join a 40-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Senior DevOps Engineer.
Compensation: $150,000 – $160,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home (if interested, with the ability to come in the office)
- 100% Employer-Paid Condo + Travel
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Senior DevOps Engineer Job Description
The Senior DevOps Engineer will maintain, monitor, and administer the AWS Environment, including Docker, ECS, EC2 instances, IAM, NACLs, Subnets, Security Groups, and CloudWatch according to AWS best-practice standards.
- Providing appropriate server infrastructure based on system requirements.
- Install, support, and maintain firewalls and other security infrastructure according to industry best practices.
- Incorporating new architecture, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Diagnose advanced problems and solve issues, often under time constraints.
- Monitor network performance and implement performance tuning when necessary.
- Balance network uptime and proper machine configuration with AWS cost constraints.
- Configuration and administration of load balancers.
- Supporting network infrastructure during production releases of software (i.e. ensuring servers are running correctly after regular updates or hotfixes).
- Developing technical documentation.
Senior DevOps Engineer Qualifications
Successful Senior DevOps Engineer will have 4+ years experience working on AWS, maintaining/designing/implementation experience of production-ready networks, and a strong working understanding of Windows 2016 server, Active Directory, IIS 7.0+.
- Manage and maintain Jenkins environment.
- Deep knowledge of network technology fundamentals, network management, automation, and scripting in a primarily Windows environment.
- Direct experience configuring components of cloud infrastructure platforms, including network segmentation, firewall rules, routing, NAT, security groups, and load balancing.
- Cloud storage knowledge, including I/O throughput and optimal IOPS configurations.
- System backups/restores and imaging, including machine cloning.
- Cloud server auto-scaling and uptime optimization knowledge.
- Network monitoring and visualization experience such as NewRelic/Datadog/Zabbix.
- AWS or other cloud computing certification is preferred.
- Infrastructure-as-code is a bonus.
- Linux experience is a bonus.
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2016 is a bonus.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (2-3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.