Join a returns management software startup for eCommerce retailers founded in 2014 with now 30+ employees as their fully remote Senior DevOps Engineer!
The company is an exciting Software as a Service (SAAS) tech start-up. The platform helps e-commerce retailers optimize their product returns strategy, improve the customer experience, and drive bottom line growth. They may look like a returns company, but at their core, they are a data mining and analytics company.
- $3.1M in funding
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Senior DevOps Engineer
The company is actively seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to help build and scale their platform.
A successful candidate will have a record of solving difficult problems, fostering a culture of continuous learning, and digging deep into the domain when necessary.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to help ship code faster and more reliably
- Automate our deployment process by improving our CI/CD pipeline and release processes
- Work to increase the availability, efficiency, and performance of our infrastructure
- Facilitate the sharing of DevOps best practices with the rest of the engineering team
- Participate in technical design meetings
Qualifications – Senior DevOps Engineer
A successful Senior DevOps Engineer must have 8+ years of experience in modern DevOps methodologies.
- Excellent collaborators and communicators. An ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with AWS or other equivalent cloud provider
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other similar RDBMS
- Experience with multiple of the following: Terraform/Chef/Ansible; Docker/Kubernetes; NGINX/Kong
- Experience with tooling related to monitoring and/or alerting to effectively improve and maintain production systems
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org