Join a multi-million dollar venture-backed SaaS technology (B Corp) company located in Exton, PA.
Base Salary: $110,000 – $130,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, & Vision Plan
- Health Savings & Medical Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Plans
- Voluntary Life Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work-from-Home (1-2 days in the office every month after COVID)
- Company Vacations during Christmas and New Year
- “A startup company with a 12-year heritage. You have the benefits of being established and founder-led. A place where you can roll up your sleeves and make a difference.”
- “Fast-paced, tech company vibe, awesome co-workers, fun team-building activities, and relaxed environment.”
- “Solid work/life balance, supportive team members, and leaders. Paid time off for the week between Christmas and New Years (company wide shut down), in addition to regular vacation time. Approachable and supportive CEO and Senior Leaders leading by example with our values.”
- Ensure responsiveness of applications across device platforms.
- Create experiences our customers will love by partnering with business stakeholders, product managers, UX designers, and data scientists.
- Develop quality reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Drive toward the effective utilization of the latest technologies.
- Mentor other team members.
- Participate in team settings, provide estimates and represent their feature area(s) in discussions.
- Participate in code reviews while writing clear, concise code.
Successful Senior Front End Engineers will have 8+ years of web application development experience, along with familiarity with CSS pre-processors: SASS or LESS and an understanding of Node.js and NPM modules.
- Full-Stack experience preferred (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, SQL Server or comparable experience)
- Cloud computing experience preferred (Azure)
- DevOps experience preferred (Azure DevOps pipelines/Docker/Kubernetes)
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes) → Predictive Index/Code Assessment (5-minutes/60-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cam → Select a Time → Cam will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.