Join a 20-employee Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) philanthropic startup as their Senior Front-End Software Engineer.
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer = $140K-$155K
- Pre-Series A with funding through the end of 2022
- Enable everyday givers to become true philanthropists
- Support those individuals most impacted by natural disasters, pandemics, and other qualified events.
- Top-notch software development team
Benefits & Perks:
- 80% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3-Weeks PTO (Flexible)
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The Senior Front-End Software Engineer will be directly responsible for meeting the needs of our customers, both internal and external, through efficient and functional software development. You ideally possess deep and broad technical skills to assist in building our next-generation software and are able to architect solutions and follow best practices in the development and support of scalable products.
- Build new user-facing features using React.js.
- Develop reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Act as a fully integrated team member by participating in daily scrums, sprint planning, backlog refinement, and retrospectives.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Take high-level initiatives and break them down into workable user stories.
- Engage with the product team and key department stakeholders to understand needs, priorities, and requirements.
- Mentor mid-tier engineers, providing them support where necessary.
Successful Senior Front-End Software Engineer will have 5+ years of experience in front-end development with tools such as React, Vue, or Angular frameworks.
- Ability to build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ability to optimize components for maximum performance across multiple browsers and mobile devices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- 30-Minute Video Interview
- 2-3 Hour Tech Video Interview w/ Live Coding Exercise + Show & Tell Presentation
- 30-Minute Company Meet & Greet Video Interview
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.