Join an official partner of the Philadelphia 76ers with over 250 employees, $75M+ in revenue and more than 500,000+ customers as their 100% US-remote Senior Full Stack Developer.
- 250+ employees and 80+ locations nationwide
- 100,000+ customers per year
- Their 500,000+ satisfied customer include Fortune 500 companies to mom-and-pop shops
- fastest turn around and exceptional customer service
- $80.7M in annual revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- Privately owned
Benefits & Perks:
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance | Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance at no cost
- On-site food market & game room
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- Casual dress
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Commuter Benefits
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Senior Full Stack Developer Job Description
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be comfortable working with teammates throughout the company including other engineers, Sales and Marketing, Production, Finance, and directly with our CEO. You’ll serve as one of the most senior members of our development team and be expected to develop comprehensive knowledge of all of our systems.
Develops software solutions by studying information needs;
conferring with executives and/or users;
studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
Work with various teams to integrate back-end systems with current and future product offerings.
Build sustainable relationships of trust through achieving deadlines and open interactive communication with other departments
Successful Senior Full Stack Developer applicants will have a minimum 5 years of professional experience and demonstrated success as an individual contributor taking projects from the very initial stages all the way through to deployment.
- Senior level knowledge of JS, Elixir, React, Python, GraphQL or LAMP Stack
- Experience working with a serverless framework within AWS including lambda, S3, ECS, etc.
- Proficient in relational database management systems (RDBMS) including MySQL & Postgres.
- Advanced knowledge of modern HTML/CSS practices.
- Advanced knowledge of API design and development.
- Detailed understanding of continuous integration (CI) practice and testing disciplines.
- Database administration and optimization of MySQL and Postgres databases
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org