Join a 10 year old Risk Management Computer Software Company as their Senior Full Stack Engineer.
- Pioneer of Risk Detection
- Industries of Gas & Oil, Chemicals, Energy and Manufacturing
- 50+ Plants and 3000+ Users
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote work (2-3 important meetings per month at the office)
- Competitive base salary with an excellent compensation program
- Flexible office environment in a central location (Center City, Philadelphia)
- 401(k); 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Senior Full Stack Engineer
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of an existing RESTful Node.js web service back end and React front end and to assist with determining the higher-level design of the system as a whole to meet both business and technological needs. This can include researching and implementing new technologies and development strategies.
- Act as the primary in-house liaison for all web-related technical issues across multiple consumer brands.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications and websites with a mobile first methodology.
- Working alongside brand teams for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Qualifications – Full Stack Engineer
- Experience with RESTful web service architectural style and conventions
- General understanding of both NoSQL (such as MongoDB) and relational databases and the ability to programmatically interface with them
- Experience with using and maintaining command line build utilities
- Minimum BS or MS Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience working with D3
- Experience with modern CSS patterns (BEM, ABEM, etc.)
- Experience with writing TypeScript
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, automated testing strategies, and continuous integration
- Experience with Swagger or other REST API documentation utilities
- Ability to comfortably manage version control using Git
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
Vaccination for Covid-19 is required for this position.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Call w/Co-Founder (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Technical Screening (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview w/ CEO (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.