Join a growth-stage SaaS startup providing data integration, business intelligence, and data management solutions located in Montgomery County.
Compensation: $110,000 – $150,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Fully employer-subsidized healthcare plans (including family/dependents)
- 401K with 4% match (up to 100%)
- Flexible hours (must be in by 11:00 AM)
- Unlimited PTO/Vacation
- Life Insurance policy
- Choice of laptop and equipment
- Onsite gym/café
- “No management pressure and they truly care about the well-being of their employees and that is evident in the number of perks and benefits given. It’s a breath of fresh air from working elsewhere, especially in the Philadelphia or New York area compared to other tech companies. The compensation and benefits are unparallel here.”
- “Flexibility and openness. An impactful industry that compels you to work your hardest. Approachable CEO with a flat management structure. Autonomous work environment – “long leashed”. Fast career growth for those who come in and work hard and look to bite off more. Software Startup environment and culture. Great benefits. Career development and experience opportunities.”
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be part of a small agile team that is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and improving your projects.
- You will not be limited to the back-end and will be given plenty of opportunities to learn and contribute on the full stack.
- You will have a chance to research new technologies if they are the best solution to a problem, but you will also be expected to learn and use existing solutions when it makes sense.
Recruiter Notes: Open to mid-to-senior-to-senior level engineers who have worked with consumer-facing products.
- Have experience with API design and development
- Write efficient SQL
- Have experience using version control (preferably, git)
- Have a strong background in algorithms
- Have experience in building microservices
- Have experience with machine learning
Recruiter Notes: Small company and team of nine engineers. Career path is open at this point. Two scrum teams will be stood up, so opportunities will exist to lead those efforts.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (45-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours at the office) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.