Join a pioneering technology solutions startup for the modern retailer as their Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer and offer solutions to the growing pain of Customer returns for e-commerce retailers!
Compensation: $150,000 to $200,000
- Returns Management Software powering innovative and modern Shopify Brands like Homefield, Ecru, Toybox etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
The Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer candidate will have a record of solving difficult problems, fostering a culture of continuous learning, and digging deep into the domain when necessary.
- Work with the product team to design and implement new features.
- Work with the product team to understand customer requirements and help define the road map.
- Help define and improve best practices as a team.
- Mentor and grow more junior software engineers.
- Work with customer success and support to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Participate in code reviews and technical design meetings.
Qualifications – Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Successful Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer must have 5+ years of full-stack development experience (database, backend, frontend) in a modern web framework and domain knowledge in e-commerce.
- You are a solid utility player, but also have unlocked hidden achievements.
- Strong design principles, especially related to software architecture, data modeling, and RESTful web technologies.
- You have worked in a continuous deployment environment and understand that automated testing is an essential part of delivering high quality products.
- You work best when you have agency in your work, and are comfortable with the responsibility that comes with freedom. We believe our job is to frame problems, and provide as much context as possible. We look to you on how to best address those problems.
- You are self driven, and motivated to become the best version of yourself. You take self improvement into your own hands and are constantly looking to learn.
- You’re experienced but don’t use it as a crutch. You never assume what worked in the past will work in the future, and are always in search of a better mousetrap.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com