Join a 40 employee industrial 3D printing enterprise SaaS startup as their Senior Java Developer.
- $120K-$150K + Benefits
- Join the leading industrial 3D printing enterprise SaaS startup and help businesses digitally transform manufacturing strategies to support their supply chains.
- Make an impact across the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Industrial, and Consumer Product sectors as they adopt enterprise workflow, MES, and QMS software to achieve Industry 4.0.
Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare that fits your needs – We offer medical and dental plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents.
- 401(k) – Join the team and we will immediately invest in Lour future.
- Flexible vacation plan
- Potential for company equity and performance-based bonuses
- Location preference: New Jersey, Princeton (otherwise: Colorado)
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Senior Java Developer Job Description
The Senior Java Developer will be able to apply your creative problems solving skills to design and develop new features.
- Interact with the product team to understand new functional requirements
- Participate in an agile development team to rapidly design, develop, test and deploy new features
- Utilize the latest tools and technologies to deliver a world class product
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork skills
- Continually learn to keep skills up to date with fast-changing trends
- Knowledge of web service programming such as REST or SOAP
- Experience with testing using tools like JUnit or TestNG and methodologies like TDD
- Working knowledge and understanding of data models, databases e.g., MySQL
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- 5+ years of experience and/or advanced degree in relevant field of education
- Experience working with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of agile development principles
- Experience with at least 1 code versioning system (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
Interview Process: Click Apply Now → Click the Link → Schedule a Call with Brad to Learn More
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview & assessment w/ Leadership + Hiring Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision