Join a 20-employee Tech startup that’s focused on charitable giving as their Senior/Lead Back End Engineer.
- Senior/Lead Back End Engineer = $140K-$165K + Equity
- Pre-Series A
- $4M round w/ AMEX Capital
- Funding is good until the end of 2022
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home (forever)
- 80% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3-Weeks PTO (Flexible)
- Stock Options
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Senior/Lead Back End Engineer will be directly responsible for meeting the needs of our customers, both internal and external, through efficient and functional software development.
- Assist building our next generation software, architect solutions, and follow best practices in the development and support of scalable products.
- Regularly write and commit clean code.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Take high-level initiatives and break them down into workable user stories.
- Mentor mid-tier engineers, providing them support where necessary.
Successful Senior/Lead Back End Engineers will have 5+ years experience in C# and Entity Framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Advanced experience with RESTful architecture and data interoperability.
- Heavy experience with RDBMS and effective use of an ORM with appropriate
- Familiarity with implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with git and version control/code versioning systems.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD)
- Ability to recognize code smells and refactor where appropriate.
- Strong critical thinking skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving
- Experienced with AWS architecture; S3, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch.
- Experience with Docker and containerization.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Final Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.