Join a 20-employee Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) charity-focused startup as their Senior/Lead UI/UX Designer.
Compensation: $140,000-$160,000 (depending on experience)
- Pre-Series A with funding through the end of 2022.
- Enable everyday givers to become true philanthropists.
- Support those individuals most impacted by natural disasters, pandemics, and other qualified events.
- Top-notch software development team.
Benefits & Perks:
- 80% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3-Weeks PTO (Flexible)
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Job Description – Senior/Lead UI/UX Designer
The Senior/Lead UI/UX Designer will be directly responsible for meeting the needs of our customers, both internal and external, through leading the product design process from ideation to launch. You ideally possess deep and broad skills to gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers, then refine those designs using wireframes, storyboards, and process flows.
- Take ownership of the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with product owners and subject matter experts to evaluate requirements and create user personas.
- Develop mind maps, customer journey maps, sitemaps, and wireframes to guide the overall product flow and design.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing.
- Conduct concept and usability testing in a rigorous, MoSCoW-aware, data-driven way, and perform adjustments based on test outcomes.
- Facilitate brainstorming workshops and lead design walkthroughs with stakeholders, communicating design rationale clearly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain a style guide to ensure consistency across our product offerings.
- Create product designs with a focus on usability and accessibility standards, in partnership with visual design principles.
Qualifications – Senior/Lead UI/UX Designer
Successful Senior/Lead UI/UX Designers will have 6+ years of UI and visual design experience within a digital agency or product team.
- A portfolio that showcases several recent designs, ideally public-facing. Responsive mobile designs are a plus.
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile usability specifications and standards.
- Understanding of both technical capabilities and limitations of cross-platform desktop and mobile browsers.
- Skilled in taking a project from initial, conceptual version all the way to final, polished production assets.
- Comfortable with Zeplin, Storybook, Sketch, and similar tools in order to create a conversation with front-end engineers.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (2-3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.