Join a 35+-year-old 500+ employee health care company located in Delaware County, PA as their Senior .NET Developer with a growing 3-person team.
Compensation: $100K-$110K Base Salary
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Remote
- Medical Coverage for Employee + Spouse/Kids
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) w/ 3% Employer Match
- Disability Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus Much More…
“Management sets you up for success. The company culture is welcoming and friendly. When you work hard, it pays off.”
“This company has nice co-workers, they provide good benefits and they have nice management. The environment is very positive.”
“Leadership is engaged and really works with the team to find solutions vs. pushing them down. Small business feeling with a mid-size company backing. Lot’s to learn and great leadership with a depth of experience to learn from if you get the exposure to them.”
The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for modernizing decade-old legacy apps + greenfield projects while mentoring developers.
- Interface with non-technical stakeholders
- Re-write legacy code
- Daily virtual standups
Successful Senior .NET Developer applicants will have 5+ years of experience developing software in the Microsoft stack while mentoring other developers.
- Experience with .NET MVC, WebForms, etc. in regulated environments.
- Must be local to the Philadelphia region (100% Remote).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any work authorization restrictions.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (1-hour)
- Round 3 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.