Join a 40-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Senior Product Manager – Business Intelligence.
Compensation: $150K + Bonus (up to 15% based on company success)
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 90% employer-paid Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social, and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Senior Product Manager – Business Intelligence
The Senior Product Manager – Business Intelligence will be a leader and an individual contributor to help take our business intelligence, data, reporting, and analytics to the next level. You’ll collaborate with the leadership team to guide our product roadmap, gathering complex needs from across the company, including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop and evangelize a product roadmap.
- Work closely with our growing BI engineering team, particularly the team’s engineering lead.
- Gather and prioritize requirements and roadmap initiatives for anything data related, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with others from the engineering, product design, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the financial and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define goals and metrics for your team and drive accountability.
- Collect and organize product feedback from customer surveys, customer support, sales, marketing, and system usage data provided by development.
- Determine market needs by conducting research and information gathering sessions with existing and prospective customers.
- Assess competition in existing market segments.
- Support development of business plans for expanding into new market segments.
Qualifications – Senior Product Manager – Business Intelligence
Successful Senior Product Manager – Business Intelligence will have 7+ years experience with SaaS or cloud products in an agile environment, including BI.
- Comfortable working with senior BI engineers who will spend a portion of their time researching new ideas.
- Creative thinker about where data can support better story-telling.
- Track record of delivering products from the ground up.
- BA/BS in a business, technical, quantitative or design field.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Data-driven with the ability to extract meaningful insights to make smart product decisions.
- Strong problem solving skills, practical tendencies, and an ability to find process efficiencies.
- Collaborative style and preference to lead with influence.
- Ability to partner with engineers and designers to conceptualize, ship, and iterate on products.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team + CEO (2.5 hours)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.